Crestline Window Springs are coming apart

A home owner from USA says:
Hi
Can you guys help me?
Windows are 10 year old Crestline.
On my bigger windows the springs come apart. It appears the plastic clip is breaking off from spring end.
Thanks
George
Channel Balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey George! There is a good chance you are showing us our S751-29 channel balance, 28TG option, with either our 15-014 knife shoe or 15-197 locking terminal. Take a look and compare your balance to ours. If you are still unsure, send us some photos of the entire balance.
A home owner from IL says:
hi paul,
the balancers i have are exactly 29" long, 1/2" wide, 7/16" deep. with the "28TG" engraved.
i attached some more pics. i had trouble uploading last time.
also, i came across this thread.
discussions/Series-751-balance-was-too-wide-77-92330
did this guy by chance have crestline windows? i have a funny feeling i'll have the same issue he had, because after the balancers broke, i had to push them into the jambliner a bit to allow the window to open. did you find a smaller balancer for him?
thanks
george
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks again for waiting, George. After digging into this, I believe we found a solution for what you need. We were able to help that customer, but their balance (like yours) is no longer made, so it takes some trial and error to find a configuration that works. Thankfully, we have everything we need to get started. Can you just tell me how many you need?
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.