Crestline window parts

A quick learner from Stoddard, WI says:
I have 2 things I Am in need of help with. First the plastic latch has Broke on one of our crank open windows. I wasn't sure if I could just order the plastic part or I would need to get a whole new housing.

Second the plastic strip that runs above those windows is cracking abs coming off. I was hoping to know what it was called so I could reorder. I checked with my local menards and no luck .

I have attached pictures of both of these issues. Please let me know your thoughts. I believe these are Crestline windows. A representative at PWD directed me to you guys.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. For the lock, see our 38-144 to start out. I think you may have an older version of this. Look it over and tell me how well it matches. If it does, you may also need new keepers to work for it, since it's a newer version. See our 38-276 and 38-277.

I'm not sure about that weatherseal. In order to identify a replacement, I need a clear picture of its profile. I will also need your measurements.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)