Custom balances

A home owner from US says:

Finally found the right part number need to order a replacement one for the window. Please advise to where I might be able to get one.

All the best,

Don

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 34635F86-047C-4470-87A3-31C57C2011DA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ED7189E1-1D4E-4C40-8376-0844C8DECABC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 28C  CMC
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience, Don. I don't immediately recognize this balance, but we still may be able to supply. Please give us a little more time to dig up some data on it and I'll get back to you ASAP. 

In the meantime, can you tell me how many you need?

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, hopefully I can help. So, we are not able to supply this exact balance, but we have a possible substitute in mind. I believe you can use our Series 795 channel balance as a substitute. It looks like you already bought our 15-194, so hold onto that in case you need to use them in place of the shoes that the Series 795 comes with by default.

There are a couple of details you want to square away before we go any further, though. First, can you confirm the length of the metal channel? Can you also tell me if your balances are screwed at the top of the track, or if they use a hook?

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.