Custom combination of stock channel balance

A purchasing agent from Kentucky says:
Swisco previously sent me earlier custom orders that were made by my previous supervisor who is no longer with the company. I am looking for this window balance, it is a ribbed channel that will accept a 15-230 T-lock shoe, the balance needs to be 34C, if you need more pictures or info I provide, can you please help me with this as it is of most importance
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Paragon 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Paragon 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Paragon 1.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Yes, we can definitely replace this balance, but as you noted it has to be custom made due to its unique design. Can you just tell me how many of these balances you need? I will write up a quote for you straightaway. Many thanks. 

A purchasing agent from Kentucky says:
yes can you quote me 14 balances with 15-230 T-lock shoes please
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. I just sent you an email with (14) of these 34" balances, stamped 34C, with the 15-230 shoe attached and a screw clip on top. They will be ribbed channels and skinnier than the Series 795. Let me know if you have further questions. 

A quick learner from MI says:
i need a quote for almost exact same thing
i need 4 balancers 28D with same shoe that is 1 inch wide my ribbed rail is exactly 1/2 inch
with the same attachment eye let on top for screw
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230120_134943.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230120_135139.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230120_135300.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230120_134943.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230120_135037.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure thing! Can you please just verify whether the top attachment is a screw-clip or a hook? I can't see that detail in your photos but it is important.

Once I know that, I will email you a purchase link and price quote that you can use to place an order on our site.

A quick learner from MI says:
Screw clip
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great, thanks for verifying. You'll receive that email soon.

Please let me know if you had any questions.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.