DBI 2320 Channel Balance replacement

Home Owner from Ventura Co, CA
Jun 7, 2018 11:58 pm
I'm including pictures of what I believe to be similar to your 24" SERIES 395 CHANNEL BALANCE. I've removed a few of the plastic end pieces, and tried to get a few angles to compare to yours. I would just like to make sure I'm getting the correct parts before I order them. In particular, your PGT Top Sash Guide (18-105) appears similar in size, but the openings on mine appear different from the one you have pictured. Please help me verify that your product is a suitable replacement from the pictures I've enclosed. If you need any other pictures, please feel free to ask.
2 Replies
Home Owner from Ventura Co, CA
Jun 11, 2018 11:31 am
Re:Discussion ref.# D113850 As requested I have mailed you a pair of top sash guides in hopes that you can find a suitable replacement.
Paul
Paul from SWISCO
Jun 13, 2018 12:14 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

We have just received your sample. Our 18-009 top sash guide matches all of your dimensions except the bottom hole placement. If you are just using the top screw hole, then the 18-009 will work great. 

As for the balance, i agree that our S395-24 is a good match.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts