Cannot identify mfg.

Half inch channel standing 7/16" high.

34" long

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20201024_165720727.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20201024_165704632.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We can have these balances made for you but it will have to be a custom order due to the 15-230 attachment. We'll get a price quote together and reach out one more information is available. Thank you!

A home owner from Athens, GA says:
thanks, but what is the 15-230 attachment
is that what the bst , and ft mean - block and pivot shoe?
I can't tell from the catalog which pivot I have.
Chris Gazlay
Profile picture of Casey

The 15-203 is shown below. To move forward, we will also need you to look at an undamaged balance and tell us if you have the 15-198 or 19-043 clip attached to the end of the pulley cord, which we have related for you to reference. Also, please confirm the number of balances you'd like to order, with the minimum being two. Thank you!

Dimensions for 15-230
Dimensions for 15-230
A home owner from Athens, GA says:
yep- the 15-203 is the real deal. the 19-043 screw in clip will work. it's similar to what I have.
I only need one "balance" (I'm sure the next one that goes will be a different size window) but will buy the minimum of two, and have a spare.
can you please price and give me a guess as to shipping date?
Profile picture of Casey

Great, we just sent over a separate email with an order link for two balances, along with a price quote for you to review. You'll be provided with multiple shipping options to choose from at checkout. Please let us know if you need anything else. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.