DELMARE HARDWARE Casement parts

A home owner from Williamstown says:

Hello. Only tag on window says DELMAR HARDWARE. I need new operators, latches I saw from another poster and the weatherstripping. The operator that is original says wright. The operator I made from a big box store says truth. Thanks for your time and expertise. Have a blessed day

Mark R.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wright casement operator
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CF570569-D8F5-43B3-8D5C-B3E053F8A73A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D43A2CE4-4970-4294-87A7-6AD9866DB81C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BF501993-C872-4AD2-82FA-8CBAE770BFA3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6A392DBC-9279-48A8-86F9-069A9683D1E6.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Mark! Your operators look like our 39-387 and 39-388. Please review our photos and dimensions and let me know if you agree. These parts also happen to be Wright brand.

You also mention that you need weatherstripping and a latch, but I don't know what to recommend from these photos. I'll need a photo of the latch in question. As for the weatherstripping, please remove a small undamaged sample and show us its end profile. It's important that the sample you show us is as undamaged as possible. 

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Sounds great, Mark. We will be here. 

A home owner from Williamstown says:
Roger that Tom. I'll do my best to get the sample for you. Have a blessed day

Mark
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.