DOUBLE HUNG WINDOW WILL NOT STAY UP

A quick learner from USA says:
Dear SWISCO,
I have 2 double hung windows in the kitchen area. They will not stay up and it is very heavy and difficult to lift them up to lock into the place. I managed to open one of them panels and one of this part fell off from the side of the window. I brought it to Home Depot but they cannot tell me what it was. So I google and I found hope coming from SWISCO :)) So please tell me if you have this thing below and how to order and install it. Thnak you so much. Here are the picture of the part and the side of the window that shows spiral springs.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
A quick learner from USA says:
I have ordered the pivot shoes and related pivot bars. Do you have a video to show me how to reload the coils into the new pivot shoes?
coil balance
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Your coil balance system is actually pretty different than what's normal. Before I can help you, I need to know if there was a cover over the coil springs. If so, can I see a picture of it? I would also like to see the pivot bar that engages with the shoe.
A quick learner from Anaheim says:
Hi Paul,
I will get back to you soon with the pictures. Im actually away from home now. Be back home by Thursday. I don't think there is any cover over the coil at all. 99% sure. But I will double check. I have received the shoes I ordered from you but don't have a chance to work on it.
Talk to you later,
Ryan
A quick learner from Anaheim says:
Hi Paul, I am so happy that it fit. I got one window with broken pivot shoes fixed. The other window had both pivot shoes and coils broken. So I need to order coils. The old coils don't have any indication of the weight. But the window is about 30 lbs. can you please suggest which coils are paired with pivot shoes 15-215?
pivot shoe
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You will need to weigh the sashes for the complete Series 140 quick tilt coil balance. They do not sell the springs separately.
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.