Do I have product code 39-365

A quick learner from Suffern NY says:
I wish to commend you on your website. I am pretty sure that I found the part(s) that I need. I have Trust casement windows in a house that is approximately 12 years old. Many of the operators have stripped gears. I am hoping that the replacements will be sturdier than the original equipment.

The housing has a "45251" stamp and the arm has a "40049" stamp, therefore I assume that 39-365/6 would be correct. Is there an option for a folding crank for this model?

Thanks for your help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us, Seth. I'm not really sure exactly what operator you have, but compare the dimensions of your existing hardware to our 39-365 just to make sure that they all match up. If so, then it's a good place to start.

As for a folding handle, check out our 39-205. This works well with the 39-365.

One way to prevent the gears from stripping out in the future is to not tighten the handle too hard when you're closing the window. Keeping that in mind when you use this operator could add a considerable amount of time to your hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)