Do you have a pivot shoe to match this?

A handy person from Brentwood NY says:
Do you have any pivot shoes that match this picture?
I cannot locate the manufacturer anywhere on the window Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2177[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2178[1].JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi there. I am sure we can locate a replacement pivot shoe. To get started, you will need to remove the pivot shoe so that way we can see it removed from the window. You will also need to provide us with the width, height, and thickness of the shoe. I am going to place a video below of one of the most common ways to remove the shoe from the window. Hopefully, this can help you as well.

A handy person from Brentwood NY says:
Good afternoon ,
Here is a pic of the shoe in question .
The measurements are 2 H x 1 1/4 W x 1/2 D
I believe its matches #15-046 but the top is slightly different .
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2207[1].JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2208[1].JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I agree, our 15-046 appears to be the best option. The top is different but that might not matter. What kind of balance does this connect to? If it's a spiral balance, then our 15-046 should be a great option.

A pivot shoe only has two do three things: it has to fit in the track, it has to connect to the balance, and then it has to connect to the pivot bar. As long as those three qualities are met then the design doesn't matter.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.