Do you need more info?

A contractor from Western nc says:
They look like a 795 but no rib
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E0ACAA87-2D69-4A0B-98D6-22717EC4D783.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 30B  BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 019E4616-BBEC-4FE4-BC9E-D18C291B8AB2.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks similar to our Series 795, except it's the 15-230 shoe being used, and the metal channel is ribbed and 3/8" wide. Is that correct? If so, we can replace this but it will have to be custom made due to its unique design. Can you show me how the top of the metal channel attaches to the top of the window track? It may be a screw clip, or a hook, or some other mechanism--but I need to see this for full identification. Also, how many balances do you need? From there I will prepare a quote for you.

A contractor from Western nc says:
Here are some more pictures we will need 24 balances. Along with the sprial 17" red top for the short windows
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C64CF283-98B1-463E-9DF7-C4DDF32C2482.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 95244E45-BCB2-4E81-A6FA-46AE10BEB688.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9624406A-1871-4136-B86B-41A4DEABEAC9.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Perfect, thanks. Due to a bulk discount, it's actually more cost-effective to order 25 of these balances instead of 24. Thus, I sent you a custom link to order (25) of these 30" long, skinny, 3/8" ribbed channel balances, stamped 30B. They will have the 15-230 shoe attached and a screw clip attached on top. Please make sure this all seems right before proceeding with your order. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns prior to placing this order. 

It sounds like you also need spiral balances for separate windows. See the video below that details how to identify replacements. 

How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.