Door Handel pulls and lock

A home owner from San Diego says:
5820170 is my lock number or latch I need to replace that and then I need to find out what kind of extruded aluminum I need to rebuild my outer door and I need new door handles for my double sliding door and I would like to get an external key lock for it
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 438C013E-043E-4400-9340-80F6F7B82A2E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6FA66FFD-1B26-4A45-9931-2D37A277A74C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 56C94ACB-D48E-403D-9581-DD63E5C6A276.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6AABBDD8-D779-4DD8-96C4-E5AD377DB27E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4D775FCE-2D1A-400D-9D77-2CA8F15E90D7.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Is your handle's hole center spacing 3-15/16"? If so, take a look at our 82-030 and see what you think. You can also adapt the 82-310 key lock to the outside pull for keyed access. Our blog article here will explain exactly how. 

As for the mortise, see if the dimensions of our 82-239 match up to your old one. I'm afraid we don't sell extruded aluminum so we recommend contacting the original manufacturer of your door. 

A home owner from San Diego says:

Yes it's 3 15/16 and I wanna get one that locks it doesn't have to be white it could be black and I need a left and right side inner and outer and also the new mortise lock which I don't believe you guys have in stock but the one that will take a key I hate do anything by text I'd rather talk on the phone

Profile picture of Emily

Our 82-030 actually comes with an interior and exterior pull which is compatible with the 82-310 key lock, as I mentioned previously. 

I'm afraid I can only respond right here on this page. I hope that's okay. 

A quick learner from San diego says:
I will make contact with you guys before but I can't seem to find the link to the parts that I needed so I'm sending you the part number and maybe somebody can get back to me so I can find a lockable key lockable replacement latch because I open my mouth and they were broken springs inside of it
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 063BA7DD-9D49-49B6-96E1-98430924D4D9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BF187CFA-DFA5-49B9-BD4E-E340EB65C490.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Hello again! We've placed you in your original discussion thread so you can see the parts I recommended on this page. Let me know if you have any questions!

How to adjust a sliding glass door
How to adjust a sliding glass door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.