Door hinge ID

A professional from tn says:
We need to replace hinges on some doors at the company. Doors are very old we are guessing 20 plus years /Company doors not wont to replace doors only fix broken parts. Hinges are bad some just broken others stripped out. I cannot seem to fine this type or what they are . Lots of corrosion on them. The bottom seems to side into a cut slot in the door not sure about that. One pic shows a cover and mount broken exposing frozen bearing. We are not able to remove doors at this time to get better pics. I need hinge sets for both right and left and closures.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there- thanks for posting! 

I know that these are one of our pivot sets for commercial doors, but it's hard to tell which one exactly. One of our expert will be able to determine the best replacement option for you once they review your photos, but in the meantime take a look at our full selection here and see if anything matches what you have. 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. It's tough to tell from your photos what you have. Pretty much all commercial door pivots look the same when they're installed. The key clue we use to identify a match is the hole pattern.

I see a hole pattern in your fourth picture. Is this for the top pivot or bottom pivot? If it's for the top pivot, either our 79-125 or 79-127 could be what you need. If you look at your photos, you'll see that the hole pattern for the top brackets are the same as yours. The only question remaining is how the bottom hole pattern matches up. I also recommend looking over our dimensions just to confirm they're all on the level, too.

How to Install a Commercial Door Pivot
How to Install a Commercial Door Pivot
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.