Double hung latch

A home owner from Bradenton Florida says:
I'm not sure what the part I need is called. Please see the picture. The latches 2 3/4 x 3/4 of an inch. I need 10.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C705DE5E-A27C-45AD-81F4-3380CC1B803D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EBEAF228-3E84-4821-A73E-2618E16E59E5.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This part is called a tilt latch; yours in particular is a corner-type tilt latch, since it wraps around the corner of the sash frame.

I recommend our 26-157 and 26-158 . These appear to match what you show in your photo but look them over and see what you think.

You also show a lock, but I don't know if you needed that or not. It resembles our 90-005 , but as before you should review our specs to confirm.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at