Double hung tilt windows

A quick learner from Runnemede says:
Some of my windows will no longer stay up by themselves. When I took the window apart these were the parts. I also have 2 window that the top drops down and will not stay up where they belong.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Runnemede Window.jfif
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but, unfortunately, your balance and pivot bar are too damaged to identify. If you could remove the hardware from a function window that uses the same parts, we'd be happy to look into this for you.

If the vinyl strips shown in your photo were used to cover the balance hardware, we won't be able to replace them but a local hardware store may be able to help. Thank you. 

A quick learner from Runnemede says:
Is there a way I can still get these balancers for my windows? They are 24". I believe these are the pictures that you need to see. Thank you for your help Angie Long
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20220331_113905(1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Resized_20220331_114007(1).jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for sending over the additional photos. This old arrow balance isn't made anymore but it can be replaced by our Series 770. If your balance is 24" long, see our S770-24. To know what stamp option to pick, you will need to weigh your window sash, then match that exact weight with one of the weight ranges listed for each stamp option on the product page. Take a look and thanks for posting! 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.