Double hung window lift plate connects bottom of window to lift coil spring

A home owner from Franklin NC says:

Double hung window lift plate connects bottom of window to lift coil spring.

Broken for both sashes on six windows and looking for replacement parts. May consider replacing with new jambliners and lifts I believe its a 86c by my measurements.

I see other post from customers that part 15-104 is close but requires a pin mounted on the side of the sash. These post are dated 2017 and do you now have the part Im looking for or any suggestions on using another part.

Thank You,

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bottom lift for coil spring .JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named bottom lift for coil spring .JPG
A home owner from Franklin NC says:
I see other post from customers that part 15-104 is close but requires a pin mounted on the side of the sash. These post are dated 2017 and do you now have the part Im looking for or any suggestions on using another part.
Thank You,
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. The 15-104 is indeed the closest match we have. However, if you're thinking of replacing your jambliners, you might as well skip replacing these shoes and just go straight to your local millwork. They should be able to set you up with everything you need. Let us know if you have any other questions. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.