Double hung window parts

A home owner from Monroe, NC says:

Looking for replacements slide/spring for the item in the photos.

The only details I can provide is the windows are wood, no manufacturer listed. The overall length of the spring only is 17". The hook on the plastic part is broken off.

The house was built in 1990, to the best of my knowledge these are the original windows.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220308_083055.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220308_083132.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220308_083138.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We do carry the 15-104 Caradco friction shoe but, unfortunately, we are unable to provide the naked springs of jamb liners that they install in. If you need to replace the entire balance system, I would recommend contacting a local millwork that may be able to provide you with new jamb liners. Thanks for posting! 

A home owner from Monroe, NC says:
Hi Casey,

Fortunately I only need the friction shoe and have just made my order.

Thank you for your help.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Great, please let us know if you have any other questions! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.