Double hung windows

A handy person from Orange County, California says:

i recently purchased parts (order #1740138) from your company, but they were the wrong parts. The pictures above show the part that i need. the metal bar has broken in half on all the bottom sections of the windows (4) and the part on the top section of the window are about to break. I will need 16 pcs to fix the windows. also, pic 3 shows the coils with a separate piece that separates when window is opened/closed. I am needing 4 dual coil balances. Finally, I also need the part shown in pic 1 and need 2 sets or 4 latches/locks. Thank you for your help and i hope my pics and notes make sense. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions.

Sincerely, Scott

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3086.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3088.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3093.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3092.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Scott! Your balance system appears to match our Series 140, which is designed to work with either the 26-398 or 26-405 pivot bar. Review the hole positions of both to determine if either will be compatible with your window. I'm certain that both will fit in your pivot shoe, but less certain which will fit in your sash.

As for the tilt latch, see our 26-243 and 26-244.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.