Dual arm casement right hand

A home owner from Frisco, Colorado says:
I was wondering the name of this part. I am really just looking for the part that connects to the window. Any idea of what I should get? Thank You
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 59131882027__7BA76B8C-4742-475F-9923-D852E5E7E72C.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EntryGard TRUTH
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0087.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. Beginning with your operator, see if our 39-036 would make a good fit. You may also want to consider our 39-105 detach clip, should your operator be in working condition. Should you also need a bracket, our 39-561 may be worth a shot. Take a look at each part mentioned and let us know your thoughts. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)