Entrygard truth hardware

A home owner from Lonedell, MO 63060 says:
The only numbers found are shown in an attached photo that is 80 on the right side and 02 on the left of the body. Looking at your item 39-031 and how it is measured the same distances on mine are 8 -6/8 for the long arm and 2-13/16 on the small one. These are replacements we got about 10 yrs ago.
I hope you can help us.

Originally they were called 849 E windows in our construction package 33 yrs ago from Lindall homes- Western Cedar from Washington State. It was Truth Hardware and they referred us to window companies for replacements. Current casement windows are always metal on the outside. Ours are all wood.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4E511818-A075-4BEF-8D4D-D2444C5C75BC.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 327F6583-EAD9-4E81-9956-A4E0CAA6FBF1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 70DC706B-BA43-44E7-B79A-FB200213DC6C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7FC1D599-DA0E-43C9-A4E8-1C5964735C79.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! The closest match we have to your dimensions is our 39-334. This is very similar to yours though the long arm is still 10-3/4". Look it over and let me know what you think.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.