Stamped with 27B and also stamped with OL BSI
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 26882E03-819D-4186-BDA9-50B05EFF488D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FE06CAB0-D23E-4346-858B-E99D9C8429A2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 29A15212-754B-4ACB-8EBF-11FFC25726ED.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 84E78F5C-F647-4DC8-9BC6-E2AFCB458FBF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1CB04A9F-29DE-49C1-A480-BDEEB3476DB3.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This looks like an S795-27 to me; however, our stock versions of this balance attach to the top of the window track with a screw clip, whereas yours use a hook like our 15-198. Can you show me the hole in the window track to which that hook connects with? Its shape will tell us your best course of action. Many thanks. 

A friend from Covington, GA says:
This is the picture of where the hook will go
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 44D2C2E6-6C4A-4D25-A2B5-897D10287112.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

Perfect. Since that's a square hole, you can use the 26-200 Screw Plug. That plug plops in the hole, and then you can screw on the S795-27. Let me know if you have further questions.

A friend from Covington, GA says:
Why not just put a hook on the end of your item like the lady I spoke with of your company instead of adding something to the frame of my window that it wasn't designed for to use your product with the screw ?
Profile picture of Bob

The 26-200 is designed for the square hole in a window track--that's precisely what it was designed for, so you could adapt a screw-on balance to the window track. We've recommended this countless times, and it works great for customers who have the square hole like yours. If you'd rather prefer the custom balances, however, that's no problem. I am sending you an email with a custom link enclosed to order (2) of them. Note that the hook, our 15-198, is currently out-of-stock, so please allow up to 5 to 6 weeks for us to get it back in supply and these balances shipped out to you. If you need a different quantity, just let me know prior to placing your order. Many thanks for your business. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.