External key + Assmebly

A quick learner from Ohio says:
Team,

Based on measurements I beleive I have an 82-265 lock on my sliding glass door. What is the part number for the optional external key assembly? I see a few and want to be sure before ordering. TY
A quick learner from Ohio says:
After posting I thought it might be helpful to explain I have a white 'sash controls' handle part number 988 which apears to have a knockout which is aprox 1 1/4 inches before it reaches the sliding door shell so I would imagine this lock bar would need to be at least 2 - 2.25 inches on the length. I also need a FLAT BAR to operate the lock mech. TY
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... it's hard to say. Could I see a picture of the handle set in question? That will help us determine a good key lock that can work for it. Thank you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.