Friction shoe

A contractor from Festus Mo, 63028 says:
This is from a Crestline aluminum wood clad colonial double hung window from 1995 will your 15-104 friction shoe work ? All Dimensions match. The only difference i can see is the area that receives the sash pin and the friction adjustment screw. The protrusion is greater than the image of your 15-104 as indicated by two arrows. Measurement of protrusion is 3/16"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210125_111639.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 15-104 looks like a match to me, as well. I don't see anything in particular in your photo that would prevent our part from working. If you want peace of mind, you can see our return policy here.

I can at least tell you that the 15-104 is the only part we carry that comes close. If that won't work, we have nothing else that will.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.