GU operator

A handy person from illinois says:
Plastic GU operator. 39-416 seems like it might work.What do you think?
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I recognize this operator. I'm afraid it's no longer available and does not have a substitute. What I had done in a pinch was to use our 39-027E. I had to remove the end bearing from the 39-027E to make room. Then, I had to rivet off the end piece of the old operator to put on the new. It is not a quick fix, and you might want to consider replacing the complete window to be perfectly honest. If you want to try and fix it with the 39-027E you will also need a handle like our 39-114 or 39-114L.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)