General Aluminum Missing Balance Bottom Clip

A quick learner from Colorado says:
A client of mine has General Aluminum no tilt out windows in their town home in Colorado. One of the windows has a damaged spring balance and missing the bottom clip. I need help identifying the bottom clip to purchase. I have included photos of the good balance clip as well as the channel with the missing clip. Can you help identify and provide information regarding how to install the new clip?
Bottom clips
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This old General Aluminum window uses a 3/8" diameter Series 400 spiral balance. See what you think. The clip that is screwed on the side of the sash is most likely the 17-052, but it's hard to tell. These windows are not made to come out, so replacing them can be a bit of a hassle. You will need someone to hold the window up for you while you try your best to get in there and swap the bracket out.
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.