Great Lakes Windows 2000 or 2001 mfg

A handy person from Wilton, NY (Saratoga Springs) says:

The assemblies to hold the cord are busted. The window is like a guilotine, however it can pivot on the busted hardware, but the cords are retracted. They can't seat in the busted hardware. There is a red tab at bottom, 2" tall, 1 1/4 with inside slide, thickness of hardware, just under 1/4 inch. I need 4. Appreciate any help!

Ed 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F96BE3C6-ECA6-40FF-BF8C-30275FC29D03.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DA65AD11-1AB0-43D0-BCAA-3986D2F33DB1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E4385EF7-BDCF-4730-9B1C-58827844BC13.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Ed!

We can help but we'll need you to removed an undamaged pivot shoe from your window, along with dimensions, to compare our inventory. 

Thank you! 

A handy person from Wilton, NY (Saratoga Springs) says:
Thanks. I thought I was handier, this was tough.

Depth- 1/4"
Length 2 1/8"
Width from channel to channel, 1 3/4"

Sorry the pics are sideways. I hope this helps. The tab is either red or orange. The windows were installed in 2001, by Malta Development in Wilton, NY. The windows may have come from Curtis Lumber at that time. Appreciate helping me fix the guillotine! Ed
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window 3.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Ed!

We don't carry a pivot shoe with a depth of 1/4". Could you please double check that measurement? 

However, take a look at our 15-121 and 15-046 pivot shoes. Compare the dimensions of your current hardware to ours to see if these could be what you need. 

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.