Guide wheels

A handy person from Alloway, New Jersey says:

These pictures correspond to a Stanley 36" Bi-Fold mirror door. I used 2 for my closet. The guide wheel broke on the bottom left and my adjustment and my bottom pivot that adjust doesn't adjust now! All the guides and pivots fit in Stanley #4405-R if that helps. I could us one bottom track, 2 new guide wheels and 2 adjustable bottom pivots.

Thank you!

Don

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BiFold2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BiFold1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BiFold3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Don. I'm afraid I can't make out the parts you need from this photo, other than the track. Before I recommend anything, I'll need you to remove the parts in question from the door and show me clear photos of each one without obstruction. Dimensions would also be a big help.

Part #4 - is the bottom pivot I need that is adjustable. The body that goes into Part#3 is 1/2" diameter and is 1 7/16" long.

Part#3 - 2 1/2" X 2 1/8" by 5/8" thick. Opening for Part#4 is 1/2" diameter.

Part #2 - Same specs as #4 but is spring loaded on the non insertable end.

Part #1 - Nylon material I think. overall diameter is 7/8"

Inside diameter is 1/4" , thickness 1/8"

Thank you for your time and help!

Sincerely,

Don

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Part1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Part2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Part3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Part4.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks so much, Don! These photos are exactly what we needed to see. The products I recommend are the 23-113 pivot, 23-114 guide, and the 21-174 roll guide/cap.

We don't have that same corner block you show in your photo, but you may be able to use our 23-407. Let me know what you think.

Thank you very much!
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.