Handle for patio door

A professional from Wisconsin says:

I am looking for this particular handle for a patio door. I was wondering if you could by chance help me. A little description on picture of the interior of the handle from screw to screw is 3-3/16 and the length of the handle is 8 1/2 inches. On the third picture of the exterior with the keyhole the length of it is 7 1/4" and the thickness across is 1".

I am in need of this foam weatherstripping. Are you able to help out with this as well? If you need measurements let me know.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I do appreciate your help!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Karen 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Karen 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Karen 3 inside handle.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.png
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I am afraid we don't have a match for this handle set. You could consider converting to a surface mount handle set like our 82-005. This handle set has a lock built into the handle itself, so it would negate the use of your door's internal mortise lock. The other issue is that you'd need to drill new holes to mount this handle set. As for your foam seal, see if our 58-170B matches the dimensions of your old seal.

Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.