Hardware for a double ung window

A quick learner from roxbury n.j. says:
Please see attached pictures for a plastic part that fits into a channel on the side of the double hung window that the spring attaches to. There is one on each side of the window for each of the double hung sections (4 total). The hook on the top of the part has broken off on several of them and the spring can no longer be attached. They are mid 1980's wood windows but there are no manufacturer markings or serial numbers on them.

The other picture is of a metal channel that holds the screen in place on the top of each side of the window.

I need 16 of each of these. Please let me know if you can help me.
A customer submitted image of various window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon! Thanks for posting. The first image looks like it could be substituted with our 70-056 Screen Hanger Kit. Do you agree? Take a look and compare them.

Then you have something that looks sort of like our 15-104 Caradco Friction Shoe. What do you think? Let me know!
A quick learner from roxbury NJ says:

Thanks. These look like just what I need. I'll order them on your site.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)