Hardware needed

A quick learner from Lima ohio says:
Afternoon, I'm not sure what it's called, lol but I ordered a replacement arm for my parents crank out window. Little did I know dad replaced it years back and its not the original crank out arm. He had to take off the plate that is attached to the window. In the pics above u can see where the window on the right (when looking outside) has that gold plate. The window on the left is missing the plate. Do you guys carry this. I've ordered several parts in fixing up my parents windows. I'm hoping you have this as well. Let me know, and have a Good Evening. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 152C3A3F-D3A4-4BB1-8C52-D71A26A7ED2B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 85B3EED1-C9F1-4F98-8486-A13B1BBC76E9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DFABE466-78BE-4187-A32B-57CA81AF8AE4.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I appreciate your patience in this matter. Sorry our response took so long, it's been a very busy season for us.

Your operator bracket here has me a little perplexed. I've never seen one quite this large. Even looking back through our records, we don't have anything quite in this size. That may be why your dad didn't use the original hardware, he may not have been able to find it. 

I think a good place to start is with our 39-545 and its opposite-hand partner, the 39-546. These have a triangular shape that yours lacks, but this also means that they stick out just a little further than other brackets. At its widest point, it comes out to 1-3/8". 

Can you confirm this same measurement on your bracket? If it's the same, then you very well may be able to use this as a substitute. Note that it's designed to work with operators like the 39-316, or 39-221, in addition to other, similarly designed parts. Let me know what you think!

Dimensions for 39-546
Dimensions for 39-546
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.