A quick learner from RI says:
Stamped 2545
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1067.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1066.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1065.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1064.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! To confirm if there is a replacement balance that we can recommend for your existing hardware, I'll need to see a clearer photo of the attachments on both ends of the balances.

They aren't clear in the photos, so it is difficult to tell the exact replacement you'd need.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1089.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1092.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1091.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1090.jpeg

Thanks for confirming. I do apologize, I did forget to request the window weight. I'll need this to determine the stamp needed for you channel balances.

Since yours has the 62-105 hook installed to the bottom, this will need to be a custom order balance so I'll need to know the exact number of balances you are looking to order. Then I'll get an order link made up for you to purchase them. Keep in mind there is an order minimum of (2) balances per custom.

Jasmine, the window weight is 26 pounds. I would require 2 balances.

My sincerest apologies. There is one final piece of information I'll need to confirm. I though sure I saw the length of the balances however, I am not sure if it is 25" or 26". 

Would you be able to confirm the length of the metal channel?

26"

Thanks for confirming. I've just sent over a quote with a link for these balances. You'll be able to use this link to review the quote and to place the order from your online cart.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.