Help I ordered pair of channel balances from you

A home owner from Aurora Colorado says:

Hi Swisscom,

Recently I ordered a pair of S700-27 channel balance from you. When I unpack the parts, I did comparisons between the new parts and my old part. I think the string clips on the new arrival do not have tied nods. (I attached a photo below.) Also, I did not see two metal pieces ( Some video refer them as "take out clip") on my window slots. I could not find them from the package sent from you neither. I'm not so sure with what I have now will do the fix for my old stay-down window. Please advice me any next step necessary in order for me to put on my set of new window balance.

Thank you.

Regards

Ai

User submitted image of their window hardware.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Ai. I don't know what you mean when you say that the clips don't have "tied nods." I'm not sure what that means. Can you be more specific? Just eyeballing your photo, the bottom nylon attachment on the original balance looks different than the ones that come with our Series 770 balance. Are you sure the Series 770 is what you needed?

As for the take out clip, these are sold separately. See our 16-002.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.