Help Identify Slider Door

A home owner from Los Angeles says:
Hi, I was trying to identify the best part to repair this door. I can't find the old one and am okay with a sturdy plastic latch. The width of the slider total is 1 inch. The width of where the part the latch would go / inserted is 1/2 inch. The holes are 3" apart. I've tried things at Home Depot and they don't seem to fit. I was going to drill new holes, but then I thought I could ask you if you knew.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Greetings -

Take a look at our 83-121 screen door latch and pull as a possible replacement option. It has 3" mounting hole center, so be sure it matches yours now.

A home owner from Los Angeles says:
Oh no, this is not what is needed. This is the generic device and it doesn't work at all with the pictures I shared. Any other suggestions?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I'm not sure what else to recommend without seeing the original hardware that was on this door. There just isn't enough to go by as a reference. If you can't use a generic latch on your door, then we need to see exactly what went on your door to begin with. The only other thing I can suggest is looking through our complete selection of screen door latches here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.