Help Identify Window Tilt Latch

A home owner from goose creek sc says:
Please refer to scanned drawing No markings on existing whatsoever
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your dimensions appear to match the 26-089P tilt latch pair. Take a look and let us know if you need anything else. Thank you!

A home owner from goose creek sc says:
Casey,

I greatly appreciate your help in identifying the tilt latches. I received the seven pair today and just installed the first pair of replacements and you hit it out of the park.

Many thanks!

Mike
Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know that the parts worked out for you. We appreciate your business! 

A home owner from Los Angeles Area says:
Hello we have these windows that are probably 25 years old and they have these tilt latches and one side works and the other broke off. Now the window gapes on one side. I would like help identifying the type of latch needed to replace these. We are unsure of the type of windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image_1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image_2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Image (2).jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Your tilt latches do resemble the 26-089P latch pair mentioned in this thread but you would need to confirm that the specifications below match up to an undamaged version of your tilt latch. Thanks for posting. 

Alternate image for 26-089P
Alternate image for 26-089P

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.