Help With Parts

A home owner from USA says:
Need help identifying these parts. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3742.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3743.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3744.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3747.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3750.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I'm pretty confident we can help replace these parts. Looks like you're showing us a pivot shoe, pivot bar, and spiral balance. Did you need all three?

For the pivot bar, look at our 26-040. I think this can work in your window, but I would review the hole placement to be sure it aligns with the holes available in your sash. 

For the shoe, can you tell me its width and thickness? You will have to remove it from the window in order to get an accurate measurement. Once I know that, I'll find you something in the same size.

Finally, for the spiral balance, can you tell me the length and diameter of the white tube? You should also remove this balance before you measure for the most accurate reading.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.