Help finding the right pivot bar

A handy person from Parsippany says:
Hi, I am replacing some windows for me and replacing other in the condo complex. One of my windows has a rusted out pivot bar. I pulled the rusted part out of the pivot shoe.so the pivot shoe is fine. Unfortunately I flipped the window to put out the good one and took out the screw. The good pivot bar fell into the window when I looked the screw. I want to take the windows apart to get that pivot bar back and probably clean out the rusted pivot bar on the other side. I saw the video on how to take the top of the window apart. Wood, hammer and pop it loose. Again, I want to do this for the bottom of the window to get the pivot bar and clean out the rusted pivot bar on other side.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if you'll be able to take the bottom off the sash. It looks to be all part of the sash frame. In order to take the old pivot bar out, you'll need to soak it in WD-40 for a good while and then do your best to work it out.

It's hard to make out the nylon housing, but it looks like it could be either 26-330 or 26-399. The pivot bar might be our 26-040. See what you think.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.