Help finding various replacement parts

A home owner from USA says:
Hope you find pictures and measurements helpful.
Thank you, Chris
Window parts
Window hardware
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'll go through each part one at a time. For the keeper in your first photo, see our 90-169. For the lock in the second photo, see our 90-278.

For the balance in your third photo, I'm not quite sure. It resembles our Series 140 coil balance system, but your pivot bar in the fifth picture is a little different from anything we have. The Series 140 is compatible with our 26-398 or 26-405, but neither of these look like your original. I'm not sure if they will work.

I'm also not sure about the tilt latch in your fifth and final photo. Could there be more to this, perhaps a housing where this piece installed? If so, I'd like to see the whole thing.
A landlord from Bethlehem, Pa. says:
Here is a picture showing top of window with tilt latch.
Since you cannot locate a spring balance that uses same pivot bar, is it possible that I replace the pivot bars on windows with bad spring balance with your new version, and use pivot bars I removed on windows that have bad pivot bars but good spring balances. I have about 35 windows with different issues
latch
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks again for waiting. I'm not sure if our pivot bars will work for you, but we have been unable to find anything closer that will still work with the Series 140 balance shoe. There is a chance the 26-398 or 26-405 can still work, but I cannot be sure.

As for the tilt latch, see our 26-155. I think this may be enough to repair your old ones without having to replace the whole housing, which appears to be part of the window itself.
A landlord from Bethlehem, Pa. says:

Hello, I have put of buying these parts for a while but it is now time.

1-I understand that you do not have corner pivot bar like the one I have shown you. I am interested in series 140 balance shoes. Does the corner pivot bar 26-407 fit series 140 balance shoe. If so I will purchase enough 26-407's for the number of 140 balance shoes purchased.

2-I have multiple windows that need new coil balances. Some single some dual and some triple spring balances. The present dual spring balances have a "number 7" stamped on them. Weight of these windows is about 24 lbs. The triple spring balances have no markings on them. The window weight is about 30 lbs. Not sure what balance would be needed for the triple spring windows.

3- Do you have the window latch plate shown in above picture. Not the latch, only plate.

4-There is no groove cut out for coil spring balance replacement. Tried heat gun but didn't like results. I have about 20 coil spring balances to replace. The window spreaders is probably my best approach for doing this, correct.

Thank you

Profile picture of Tom

Good to hear back from you! I will answer your questions one at a time.

1. I don't believe the 26-407 will not fit the Series 140 coil balance. The only pivot bars we have that will are our 26-398 and 26-405.
  2. On our Series 140 index, you can see how much weight each individual cartridge can support. For example, if you click "15 lb," it takes you to the S140-15 store page. Since one of these cartridges carry 15 pounds, two will carry  29 through 30.99 pounds (one on each side). This information is listed on every Series 140 product page.
  3. I'm afraid we do not have the plate for the tilt latch, only the internal latch.
  4. If you do not have a cut out, you can either use jamb spreaders or make a cut out yourself. Refer to the videos below for more information.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.