Help getting my pivot bar out

A quick learner from Virginia says:
I discovered that my sprinkler system hitting the window has rusted out the pivot bar. I have not had much success with trying to get the bar removed from the window (screw is rusted) and as you can see the pivot shoe is filled with the rusted bar. I don't see any similar pivot shoe to buy and also determining the correct bar. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Pivot shoe.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We have a video showcasing the process of removing rusted pivot bars. To identify a replacement, I'd recommend removing one from the other side of the sash or an identical window in the house to show us. Thank you! 

Casey,

Your site as you know had this video on it which I watched. I'm really more concerned with the PIVOT shoe replacement since it is filled with the rusted pivot bar. Also I guess I can drill out the rusted screw that prevent me from doing what the video shows with CLEAN easy to unscrew pivot bar.

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

From what I can see in your photo, the 15-087 looks promising but I recommend removing your original assembly to compare the dimensions to ours and the related hardware. Thank you!

I think the 15-087 is correct for the bottom pivot shoe and the Pivot bar looks like a 26-040. I was wondering about the fact that the pivot shoe is two pieces. Do I need to replace the one above the 15-087 as well or will they piece together after I remove to replace? Thanks for helping me get this done. I will have to buy a Spreader so I want to get all the parts I need in one shipment.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! The casing above the 15-087 is the 15-086. Yours appears to be in good condition so you can reuse it. It should be fully compatible with our 15-087. If it is broken, though, then the 15-086 is always an option.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.