Help with pole extensions

A contractor from Colorado says:

I need some help with your operator crank extenders.

For starters, I see that your 39-157B is not in stock. Are you going to get more? When?

Next, on your 39-338 is see one of the holes has a hex socket. Which end is that? Do you have one with a ribbed spline on both ends? Do you have a converter?

Finally, what about an extension pole for this? I see you have a ring for the pole, but I don't see a pole for this setup.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, we don't have an ETA on when out 39-157B will be back in stock at this time. Chains of supply have been backed up for about a year now, ever since quarantine started, and things haven't really settled down since. I can only promise you that we're trying to get these back on the shelves as quickly as we possibly can.

Concerning the 39-338, we don't have a version with a ribbed spline on both sides. It wouldn't work that way. The reason it has a hex side is to use the 39-339 adapter, which allows you to install a handle on one end while connecting it to an operator on the other.

We do not sell extension poles, unfortunately.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.