Hook from patriot window. 1600 series

A quick learner says:
side of window hook up to cam broken
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'd be happy to help you replace your damaged hardware. However, I'm not sure exactly what it is you need. Could I see a few pictures of the hardware in question? That will help us find the best possible replacement for you. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
This then device that enables one to raise and lower the window. It watches the window to spring like device in the wall. No pictures, you should be able to find in parts catalog.
Profile picture of Tom
Well, it sounds like you're describing a pivot shoe, but there are so many different types, even for one window brand, that it's hard for me to say what you have without seeing pictures. Pictures are just a start, too. We would also need detailed dimensions.

You can always browse through our Selection of Pivot Shoes and see if anything here matches your hardware. Let me know what you come up with!
A quick learner says:
2 1/4 high
1 1/4 wide
1/2 deep

pivit shoe
patriot window 1600 series window
possibly 15-046 re; tim
Profile picture of Tom
It's hard to say what you have without images, but if your width is 1-1/4" and your depth is 1/2", then the 15-046 is a good place to start.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.