Trying to ID Coil Balance System

A contractor from Hanahan, SC says:
Hi I am trying to identify the attached spring balance which is a triple. The length of the top sash is 36" and the lower sash is the same.
The coil balance support is approx. 5" high, 7/8" wide (inside track) and 1/2" deep (track/jamb).
I hope this information is helpful in identifying the parts needed. I couldn't take the sashes out at the time of the estimate as they have shutters blocking the tilt in which we will remove at time of repair.
We would like to purchase all associated parts as well complete balance system and sash pins.
Thank you
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, and thanks for contacting SWISCO. The best way to identify the coil balances you need is to remove the pivot shoe they are attached to at the bottom of the window frame. Could you please take a picture of the pivot shoe, and provide it's width and depth? This should help us tell you the coil balances you need. The video below details how to remove a coil balance system, including the pivot shoe. Give it a look.

the shoe is 1 1/4 wide by 3/8" deep track
let me know if you need more information I have more pics
The depth could possibly be actually 1/2" which appears to be the depth of the pivot shoes you have online.
If you could just let me know all the parts I need to make up that entire triple coil balance.
Thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Okay, thanks for the extra photos, we identify your parts. The coil spring housing pivot, 15-087 is at the bottom and the above coil springs housings are 15-086. The mounting bracket is 16-024. The coil springs will be our Series 180. There might be a spring weight number stamped on the nylon housings, if not remove the sash and give us the weight, and we can calculate the springs you need. The other way would require you to remove the complete balance system open up the housings and get the number stamped on the spring.

Perfect Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Happy to help. If you have other questions just let us know!

How to replace a window coil balance
How to replace a window coil balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.