How do you remove the Andersen upper screen door roller?

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at this guide that explains how to remove the old Andersen patio screen door roller.

A home owner from Austin, TX says:
Do you have instructions on removing the upper roller in Andersen screen doors?
A handy person from westchester county NY says:
this information on how to replace the wheels on my Anderson sliding screen door was spot-on and worked like a charm! from start to finish - about 15 minutes. wish all home-improvement projects went this smoothly!
A handy person from Perrinton, MI says:
This is such a good posting...made the removal of the old wheels easy-peasy. Turned out they were not worn out, just needed the bottom ones replaced. I got the information on the lower wheels here too-great tips! I wish EVERYTHING was this easy!
How to remove the old Andersen upper patio screen door roller
How to remove the old Andersen upper patio screen door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.