How do you replace the 19-039 balance attachment?

A quick learner from MIAMI says:
I need instructions on how to replace the 19-039 Top Balance Attachment.

Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting on the discussion board.

You may find our guide on how to replace a channel balance attachment helpful. The Swisco 75-075 Punch Tool and 62-005 3/32" x 39/64" Rivet will work with your application, despite the differences between your balance attachment and the one shown in the video.

Keep in mind that a damaged balance attachment may be a sign that your entire balance system may need replacing.
A quick learner says:
Do you sell metal plate?.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
No, we do not sell the metal plate. The plates we use in our workshop are actually recycled parts off of old machines. (they are also very heavy)

You can probably find something around the house that will work, otherwise you could stop by a local hardware store and I am sure they can sell you something similar.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at