How to order an S751-33 with a 15-197 shoe

A home owner from pinehurst, NC says:
would like to purchase 20 of your S751-33 with HD spring tension and the 15-197 locking terminal. Can I order them complete on arrival or will I have to order separate and attach the locking terminal myself. thanx, david
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us! We can specially make it for you, if you'd like. That would ensure that you get this balance with a 15-197 pre-attached and ready to install out of the box. 

Can you just confirm that the length of your metal channel is 33" and that the stamp reads 32HD?

Once I know that, I'll email you an order link and price quote for 20 of these.

A home owner from pinehurst, NC says:
Tom, the part number that I requested should be S751-34 The actual length of the original is 34in it is stamped 33tg. This is an older thermal shield channel balance with heavy duty spring. The original part number from them was a 981016 which has likely been discontinued the new number was last listed as 984248 if you are able to cross reference The photo that started this thread with the blue knife lock is what mine looks like
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us, and for clarifying! I couldn't cross reference those numbers, I'm afraid, but I do remember the discussion under which you originally posted. If your shoes were the same as those, then you need the 15-197.

I'll email you a special order link and price quote right now for 20. Let me know if you have any questions!

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.