Hurd casement crank out

A contractor from Jackson nj says:
Hurd window casement. This picture is of the one next to it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 37526.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Unfortunately it's very difficult to say for sure what operator you need so long as it's still installed to the window. Some possible options include the 39-028E, 39-014, or even the 39-366. But I can't really say for sure without seeing the operator out of the window, with the link arm in full view. From there, we'd be able to make a stronger assessment. Many thanks.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)