I can not find any manufacturer's name.

A home owner from Cortland, NY says:
I have a CertainTeed window in my kitchen for which I need to replace all of the weatherstripping.

For the life of me I can not find a serial number on the window. It is the typical over the sink window where the two windows in the casement crank open,

I did find an AAMA sticker on it that says it is MFR- VW-1 A-L-I Validator. Series NCXT/BMII Stage IV Casement.

The inside dimensions are 37.5" X 39.5"
The brackets say "Truth" on them.
each window is 18" X 39" on the outside

Note that one picture is of the label on the screen.

Thank you for helping me get replacement parts.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure knowing the manufacturer's name will be that much of a help. Many manufacturers use many, many different kinds of generic seals on most of their windows. It's better to go by the actual size and design of the seal. I recommend removing a small sample to use as a reference for these two details, then looking through our selection of weatherstripping. You may be able to find a good match here.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)