I need a Caldwell sash

A home owner from Jacksonville, Florida says:
Hi! I have a broken sash with the number printed on it

26 3 VR Caldwell can you help me with purchasing two complete replacements

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I believe the part you're looking for is a balance, not a sash. The sash is the portion of the window that holds the glass and slides up and down. The balances are what support the sash and keep it up once you raise it.

It sounds like you have a 27" block & tackle balance with a stamp option of 2630. Now you just need to pick out the top and bottom fittings in order to determine the Series.

I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
A quick learner from Jacksonville, Florida says:
Tom: Thanks for the fast response, I inverted the size it's 29" and from looking a other measurements I think you add an inch, any way for ease of getting my 2 new pulley systems... here are a few pics the scale is 1/4" on the graph paper, the rod is 1/2" ...hope you can advise on which pulley system to order thanks so much.. Roger
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We need to figure out what your bottom shoe is. Check out our 15-001 and 15-002 and tell me which is a closer match. Based on the graph paper, I think it may be the larger 15-001.
Comparison of <a href='Channel-Balance-Shoe/pd/Replacement-Sash-Support-Channel-Balance-Shoes/15-001'>15-001</a> & 15-002
If I'm right, and you have the 15-001, then check out S395-30 with the option 2930.
A quick learner from Jacksonville, Florida says:
Thank you Tom for the perfect channels, works perfect.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)