I need few of those quick tilt, single. Want to know if is the same as code s140-8 and 9

A quick learner from Jersey city nj says:
Also if you have those plastic clips to open the window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20210107-133105_Messages.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20210107-133117_Messages.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20210107-133245_Gallery.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210107_133300.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20210107-135344_Messages.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

It appears you have our 15-175 Pivot Shoe. This uses our Series 152 Coil Balances. For a spring stamped '8', use the S152-8 8 pound spring; unfortunately, for other coil, there's really no way to say if it's stamped 6 or 9! This is a very annoying and common problem with replacing coil balances. Your best bet may be to obtain the exact weight of the window sash. Give us that exact weight, and I can work it out for you. 

A quick learner from Jersey city nj says:
But I need the whole piece, not only the coil. I order the S140-8 and S140-9. I should return right?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Most Coil Balance systems are modular, meaning that parts are replaced individually. So one has to identify the springs they need, along with the shoe and housing. The 15-175 is the new shoe you need. For the housing around the coil springs, you can use our 15-143, 15-144 and 15-145 components that 'sandwich' around each individual coil. Again, I recommend weighing the sash so I can tell you the precise spring weights you need with the coils. 

To return the Series 140 systems you ordered, see our Return Policy here.

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.