I need to find out what balancer I need

A home owner from USA says:
Hello, I need to find out what balancer I need,I'm having a hard time identifying the top and bottom shoes of balancer. Its 1/2 " wide and 32 1/8 " long and has a 3120 stamp on it. The sash is non-tilt and 35" H X 44 1/2 L approx. 30+ lb.s.I think it might be a 350 series balance,I also need 2 clips, they are old radco windows and are not original balances.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thanks for posting. Looks like your top attachment is winged, while your bottom is not. Since this doesn't match any of our standard Series, your balance will have to be specially made.

Before I can work on that, though, I'll need to figure out what that bottom shoe is. Check out our 15-001 and 15-002 and tell me which is a closer match.
Comparison of <a href='Channel-Balance-Shoe/pd/Replacement-Sash-Support-Channel-Balance-Shoes/15-001'>15-001</a> & 15-002
A quick learner from Solvang, Ca. says:
Hello, Tom Its the 1502, I also need 2 channel clipsfor install and removal of sash, Thanks Markus
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great. Check out this Custom Channel Balance Request Form I've started for you based on your specifications and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will get back to you with a price quote and an item to add to your cart.

For the take out clip, see our 16-002.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)