Identification part eyelet

A quick learner from Montreal says:

Hello,

Following kitchen renovation, the window on the pictures will become too far to reach the crank, so I wanted to replace the crank by an eyelid (bronze)

Would part 39-336 be sufficient, or do you think I would need more to set it up? Do you recommend other configuration (knowing the access will be horizontal at 50 inches)

I couldn?t identify the reference for the pole and hook on your site

Also do you ship in Canada?

Thanks

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! As long as the spline diameter is 11/32", then the 39-336 should work fine. I'm afraid I can't read your size from that tape measurer. We also do not sell poles or hooks, but a local hardware store may have something compatible. We do ship to Canada.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.